Hazardous housing provides no protection from the rain and cold
Poor housing conditions leave families in Gaza shivering through the winter months
Such poor housing conditions increase the likelihood of contracting harmful infections and developing respiratory problems. Inadequate shelter is also impacting the mental health and wellbeing of families and disrupting children’s education
winter will bring a new and deadly threat to their lives. Lifesaving items like food, fuel and heating could support mothers, children and families in areas where the need is greatest. Keep them alive, keep them warm. Help them survive this winter.
Through our Winter Appeal, we will give survival items such as blankets and heaters to vulnerable families in Gaza and beyond
Help them survive the winter.
You can change their winter. You can save their lives.
Your support can help us protect those in greatest need.
Our response includes:
- Distributing blankets, pillows and mattresses
- Providing warm clothing such as hats, gloves, socks and jumpers.
- Installing Gas heating systems.
- Providing eco-friendly fuel to heat up homes and camps.
- Cash transfers to families, giving them the dignity to get what they need, when they need it.
- Delivering hygiene kits including masks, soap, hand washing gel, toothbrush and paste, towel and sanitary items to vulnerable families
- Providing healthcare workers fighting Covid-19 with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, goggles, face shields and body suits.
Don’t let them suffer this winter. Donate now